We choose the theme of Energy for the Killala St. Patrick’s Day Parade. We are currently in year two of the Global Citizenship Energy Flag ad students wanted to share their learning with the wider community. Children dressed as Wind, Water and Sun to promote their support for these three forms of renewable energy in the local community. They also shared their Green Code with spectators at the reviewing stand: ‘Be the solution not the pollution’.
Search our blog
- ‘Be the solution not the pollution’ Renewable Energy at Killala St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2017. March 18, 2017
- Carbon offset- Tree planting. March 13, 2017
- My perfect place 2040 March 13, 2017
- Global Citizenship, Energy- Energy Saving tips. March 13, 2017
- Valentines Day 2017 February 16, 2017
Find the page you need.
- 2006- Centenary Celebrations.
- About us.
- Active School Flag.
- Anti bullying policy 2014.
- Child friendly websites.
- Contact us.
- Draft policies
- Garda Vetting application form
- How to find us.
- Internet safety
- Our Ethos
- Photographs- Archive.
- Pre-enrollment application form.
- School Transport.
- Stamp out Bullying.
- Whole School Evaluation.
Key wordsActive Flag Active School Flag Aistear art construction design & make drama Educate Together English ethics & the environment exercise fun Gaeilge Geography global citizenship Green Flag Green schools group work gymnastics History Infants Junior Classes Learn Together Learn Together curriculum Life skills literacy local environment maths moral & spiritual Music news P.E. parental involvement PE reading responsibility science Self-confidence Senior classes sharing SPHE Visual art whole school. working together Writing
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Newtownwhite N.S., Ballysakeery, Ballina, Co. Mayo. (096)32728